Have you ever thought about how you would spend your money if you had more than you could ever dream of? I have, and of course I would give significantly to charitable groups, invest wisely, help loved ones, the usual. But after all that, there are a few things I would like to have that I bet you never would have thought of...
Like my very own in-home salad bar with an Asian lady who comes around to refill it every day. She has to be Asian or else it's not like Charlie Brown's.
And a hibachi grill with a chef. Shrimp-flipping not required but appreciated.
How about someone to peel my grapes because I hate grape skin. And another person to peel my oranges because I can't stand to do it myself.
And finally, I would have a group of little people working together to trim my split ends, one by one. The split ends and only the split ends.
The end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment