On Apr 12, 2005 11:07 AM, Laina wrote:
> > Oh, sorry, i forgot about the other bill. I can get that to you. Can
> > you clean the pot that you made macaroni and cheese in last wednesday
> > right after you claimed that that other one wasnt yours. Thanks
> >
Tues, Apr 12, 2005 11:46 AM, Roommate wrote:
> Yeah when I get around to it ill do it.
>
Tue, Apr 12, 2005 at 1:42 PM Laina wrote:
>by the time you get around to it, you'll claim that it wasnt yours to
begin with. how about ill pay you your money when i get around to it.
and dont go telling people that i refused to take the bills into my
name. because unless you are completely dillusional, which you may
very well be, you are the one who suggested that we wait until next
month and i never hesitated to accept that proposal.
stop making shit up, stop turning things around. look whos getting
the reality check now.
>
Wed, Apr 13, 2005 at 8:27 AM Roommate wrote:
I also would like my money today. The epoxy was 6 dollars with the
tax, meaning that the total bill was 97.20 - 6 = 91.20. You gave me
50, therefore, I still need 41.20 TODAY. I would also like you to give
me the amount in full, meaning do not give me a partial amount like
you have done in the past. I even want the fucking 20 cents.
Thurs, Apr 14, 2005, at 10:10 AM Roommate wrote:
Laina,
I do not accept bill money in the form of change, meaning you still
owe me 41.20. Please give me my money.
Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 8:56 PM Laina wrote:
take it or leave it.
Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 6:27 AM Roommate wrote:
if you do not give me my money i am going to contact the police today.
this is not a joke anymore. i feel as though you are harrassing me and
i have no problem going to get a restraining order again you.
Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 7:35 AM Laina wrote:
get a grip. im not harassing you. youre harassing me. did you or did
you not put up an away message about me? did you or did you not come
into my room screaming along with your boyfriend. did you or did you
not threaten to key my car, break m belongings, and punch me in the
face? now who's the one with reason to call the police? and anyway,
they would laugh at you when you tell them you're reporting me for
paying you in change. They would find that pretty funny considering
that they work the southside beat and have molesters, robbers and
people stabbing other people. please.
Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 3:40 PM Roommate wrote:
Laina,
Seeing as how I am having a hard time trusting that you will pay the
final utilities bills that have come in my name, I am going to divide
the last bills up four ways. Everyone in the house has agreed to
collect their portion of what you owe for bills occurred under my name
directly from you. This saves us both the effort of having to deal
with one another and me the financial burden.
I have also taken the change you have repeatedly have left outside my
door, just in case you were wondering where it went. Hopefully the new
arrangement will alleviate me from having to accept money in change
for the final bills and ensure that I receive the money owed on time.
Since the bill situation is now squared away, I hope we have a mutual
understanding to leave one another alone in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment