1:
I was part of a traveling singing family with 10-15 kids, but we weren't actual human. We went to this one place and stayed in the pool the whole time. I fell in love with a waspy human boy named Hank Hill, but someone was after him and he had to hide under the water and I had to give him air. Then someone finally got him safe from the people who wanted him. Then I was telling this story to people as I was with a girlfriend and we were staying with a really rich girl and her boyfriend. We went out to the east village and passed the Argentinian place my old boss, Paulette, took me to. (They have fantastic empenadas... it's in alphabet city... go there!) Then we got to where we were going and there was such a line that guess it took us until dinner time to eat. While we waited in line, I pointed out a guy who looked like Hank Hill and then all laughed at how waspy he looked. We were so sick of waiting that we went upstairs to the bar area for some appetizers and we were getting full because it was so much food. It was something that looked like orzo in slimy yellow stuff. Then I went back to their giant house and it was the next morning. But on my way there I drove past the Broadway Diner in NJ and tried to figure out if I gave Emily good directions, but I remembered that she had gone there and told me that the food was good. This time, the restaurant was just a big pile of dirt with a yellow machine truck. I was so shocked that I stopped short and got cream cheese in my eye. I got back and ate some gummy worms and realized that the night before I had returned a phone call to a boy and we had been on the phone for 2.5 hours but I didn't remember any of it. I also didnt remember drinking anything. My friends got home and started telling me all about the night...
2:
I was giving my sister, Val, and her friend, Rori, a tour of the house where I was babysitting. The parents' bedroom was a split level with a red velvet picnic trampoline room up in the top part and a floral bowling alley. After the tour, we went outside and there were police there because the au pair was sick. The name for au pair was "sut"
3:
I was meeting a guy from the internet and I was scared so I was prepping myself on how to get out of a bad situation and at one point I was actually talking to a police officer in French about why I had to slice the internet guy open or hurt him in some way with my Wii remote control that looked like a mezzuzah that slides open. Then I met the guy and I didn't know what type of place I was going to, but it turned out to be his apartment. That freaked me out and it was totally decorated like he moved into someone's grandma's apartment with stained glass birds and other weird things on display. He also liked Wii.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment